Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Mission Statement

This week I have done allot of soul searching and learning about what it takes for me to succeed in reaching the goals I have set for myself. I Will do this is by making a personal mission statement my statement is this: 1. Develop a winners attitude that will enable me to know that I can finish what I set my mind to. 2. I will implement my goals based on personal responsibility only I can make my life what I want it to be.  3.I Will begin each day with a schedule to keep myself on track and I will check it at the end of the day to see what I have achieved. 4. Iwill prioritze my tasks daily so that I know what needs to be done and I will make sure assignments are turned in on time. 5. I will ask my husband to help me by gently reminding me of my goals and help me to remain accountable to my new goals so that they become habits. I feel now that I can do this because I am now more determined to finish the things I start I am excited about what I see in my future and really desire to succeed. My life seems full of opportunity and possibilities now that I never felt I had before, I never believed that I could be good at anything and settled for the life I was living. After doing a lot of these assignments, I find that they have opened my eyes about myself I know now that I can do anything I want to and having a mission statement is going to be a big help in my quest to change my life and create the life I always dreamed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment